Join us at the following upcoming Public Outreach events!
- Thursday, June 20th @ NFTA Allen Medical Campus Station: 7am - 9am and 4pm - 6pm
- Thursday, June 27th @ NFTA LaSalle Station: 4:00 - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, July 9th Pop-up @ University Station from 3:30 - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 9th @ County Market on Main: 12:30 - 1:30pm
- July 13-14th @ Taste of Buffalo
- Monday, July 29th @ Metro Customer Night at Sahlen Field
- Friday, August 9th @ UB on the Green: 5:00 - 9:00 PM
- Thursday, August 15th @ Erie County Central Library book sale from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 20th @ Kenilworth Library from 2:00 to 4:00 PM
Additional Public Outreach events being scheduled, check back for further updates:
- Audubon Library
- Williamsville Farmers’ Market
Public Workshop June 11, 2019
Metro Rail Expansion Project held a public workshop on June 11th from 5-7pm at UB South Hayes Hall - Room 403 to present various station design concepts, ridership projections, and traffic analysis results.
- Projected Ridership
- Collage of LRT Systems
- 2045 PM Peak Traffic Analysis Model
- Draft NFTA Station Design Concepts
- Station Concepts Designs
- LRT Station Questionnaire
- Welcome and History
Scoping Meeting Held February 12, 2019
Metro Rail Expansion Project held a scoping meeting on February 12, 2019 at Sweet Home Middle School in Amhert, New York. Format was an open house followed by a presentation.
- View Meeting Summary - Open House
- View Meeting Summary - Scoping Meeting
- View Presentation
- View Display Boards
- View Draft Scoping Document
- View Scoping Meeting Brochure
- Comments Sought on Metro Rail Extension WGRZ
- Another Step in Metro Rail Expansion Planning Process WBEN
We would love to hear from you!
- Submit comments online or by email;
- Mail comments into NFTA
Past Open House
An Open House was held December 6, 2018 at Sweet Home Middle School in Amherst, NY.
View the Presentation
View Open House Flyer
Metro Rail Expansion Meeting Summary